List of questions displayed in video:
- Your recent in vitro study found that infant formula activates certain enzymes that human milk does not activate. What would be the significance if these enzymes were activated in the human body?
- Why is this initial event important?
- What is the significance of activating this AhR or ArylHydrocarbon Receptor Pathway?
- What did you find?
- What in cow milk activated this AhR protein and what in human milk protects or prevents this?
- Could activation of the ArylHydrocarbon Receptor Pathway by cow-milk based formula have detrimental effects in the infant?
- What are your interpretations of these initial findings?
Back to interviews