List of questions displayed in video:
- Your study on diet and twinning suggests that women who consume milk are five times more likely to have twins - specifically non-identical twins. Why is this important?
- Since overweight and obese women tend to have more multiple-birth pregnancies and milk is a high-calorie food, might some of the effect of milk on twinning be related to excess intake by the woman?
- What is the role of insulin-like growth factor in reproduction?
- Is the insulin-like growth factor produced and secreted by the cows into milk the same as humans produce?
- Is the IGF in the milk absorbed into the blood of the consumer?
- Has the association between milk and twinning been shown in other countries?
Back to interviews